Small Works: Artist Registration
Entry is $15 per artist, for a maximum of four entries. All works must be submitted by 4pm August 8.
Please refer to the full terms and conditions in the product description before proceeding to checkout.
When registering online, you are required to fill out the text fields with your artwork titles prior to check-out.
Key Entry Criteria:
- The Small Works Exhibition is open to artists working in all media, so long as the artwork submitted is no larger than 25 x 30 cm.
- For three-dimensional pieces, the artwork cannot be any bigger than 30cm in any direction.
- For framed artwork, the frame is included in the overall dimensions.
- Entries are limited to four pieces per artist.
- An entry fee of $15 (incl. GST) per artist applies, regardless of the number of entries.
Full Terms and Conditions
- A non-refundable entry fee of $15.00 (incl. GST) per artist must be paid upon registration.
- Registrations close at 4.00pm on Monday 8th of August.
- All artwork must be onsite at Feilding Art Centre no later than 4.00pm on Monday 8th of August. Late entries will not be accepted.
- Each item must be clearly labelled with: Artist’s name, Title Medium and Price.
- All works must be presented ready for display: framed works must have D-rings and cord attached (wire will not be accepted)
- All work must be wholly original and adhere to copyright laws - Where an artist has used a reference image not their own, their source must be clearly labelled
- Works must have been completed within the last 18 months and not previously exhibited.
- Whilst all reasonable care will be taken of exhibits, it is the responsibility of the artist to insure their work. The Feilding and District Art Society takes no responsibility for damaged artwork.
- All work will remain on display for the duration of the exhibition.
- A 30% commission will be charged on all sales.
- Payment for sold works will be made to the artist on the 20th of the month following the sale.
- It is the artist’s responsibility to ensure they meet all tax obligations, including payment of GST (if applicable) for income they receive from artwork sales.
- In the case where a work is sold on layby, the artist will receive payment on the 20th of the month after the artwork is paid for in full. The artwork will remain on site at Feilding Art Centre until full payment is received.
- All works not sold are to be uplifted no later than 4.00pm, Friday 2nd of September.
- The Feilding and District Art Society reserves the right to exclude from display any artwork not compliant with terms and conditions or; otherwise considered unsuitable for display.
By checking out, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.