Please also note that membership renews annually on March 31 each year. Fees are a flat rate and cannot be pro-rated.
We invite you to join together in creating an art society that values kindness, honesty, supporting one another, knowledge-sharing and encouragement.
When you become a member of the Feilding and District Art Society, you join a community where we celebrate one another’s successes and contribute positively to each other in varying ways through volunteering, mentoring, teaching, supporting and sharing.
By submitting an application for membership, you agree to conduct yourself in such a way that is conducive to our values and community spirit.
Payment of the membership fee entitles members to receive full benefits of until March 31. Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Receipt of monthly newsletters by email
- Reduced ticket fees on selected events at the Art Centre
- Invitation to exhibition openings and member-only events
- Entitlement to submit works in the annual Members' Exhibition as well as the Arts Collective Cash and Carry
- Reduced commission on all artwork sales, both in exhibitions and the Art Centre Shop (30% for members; 40% for non-members)
- Discounted room hire fees when booking the Feilding Art Centre's upstairs workspace
- Discounted rates at TWB Framing and Art Supplies when you present your membership card
- Discounted rates at Aotearoa Art Supplies when shopping online
- Voting rights and eligibility for Committee election at the Feilding and District Art Society Annual General Meeting, as set out in the Constitution
If membership is not renewed by April 1 each year, benefits cease immediately.