Terms and Conditions:
1. For a bid to be considered valid, all fields in the bidding sheet must be completed and the increment guidelines must be met.
2. The Silent Auction closes at 4pm on October 31. Additional bids will not be accepted after the auction is declared “closed”.
3. The highest valid bid at the closing time is considered the winning bid.
4.The winning bidder will be announced on October 31. If the winner is absent, they will be contacted by phone the following business day.
5. The winning bidder will have five (5) business days to pay for the auctioned painting, by bank transfer to Feilding and District Promotions.
6. Following payment, the winning bidder is responsible for collecting their painting.
7. The painting must be collected by the winning bidder from Feilding Art Centre
8. If the auctioned painting is left unclaimed after five (5) business days, it will become the property of Cheryl O'Brien Art, and no refund will be given for payments made. The unclaimed painting may be resold, with proceeds collected by Cheryl O'Brien Art.
9. Winning bidders are advised to obtain their own insurance for items won at auction as soon as practicable. The Feilding and District Art Society is not liable for any loss or damage to items while they await collection by the winning bidder.
10. By completing the bidding form, you agree to all Terms and Conditions.